Here’s a site that uses a neat mapping tool, probably the best one I’ve seen for a while:
Unfortunately it’s limited to central London at the moment, but the reason I like the site:
- It’s very easy to use – setting up a ‘new’ map takes a minute
- The end user navigation is excellent – I set a map up for our London office (http://www.hotelmap.com/hotelmap/?pro=M7LUT) and it’s really easy to use – with all the various ‘panels’ around the screen.
- The design is nice – I don’t know who did the mapping (it doesn’t look like Bing or Google).
- The concept is pretty neat, of creating a map based on a central location (like the Endava office, or say, Madame Tussaud’s).
Things that they need to work on:
- The prices don’t seem particularly great!
- The speed of retrieving the costs need to be quicker.